If you want to keep your house cool and comfortable, you need an air conditioner.
An air conditioner helps you maintain the temperature in your home by removing warm air and replacing it with cool air. It’s a great way to reduce energy costs because it keeps your home at a constant temperature while reducing the amount of energy used for cooling purposes.
Air conditioners come in a variety of sizes and styles, so finding one that fits your needs is easy. You can choose from window units or split ac 1 ton for your bedrooms, or portable units if you want to move it around. You’ll also need to choose between a split system and a packaged system—the former has its own compressor unit, while the latter uses ductwork to distribute cool air throughout the house.
Top 5 Window Air Conditioners
Here are the top 5 best window air conditioners available in India.
- Carrier Estrella CX 12K 3 Star Window AC with Dust Filter
- Daikin FTKC50QVM-P
- Hitachi RSB645AP1E1
- Godrej ISHET125M
- LG KA-12CU1TXXC
Benefits of Window Air Conditioners
Window air conditioners are a great choice for those who want to cool down their room without having to spend too much money. They’re also a great option for those who don’t have the space or need for a full-sized central air system.
The benefits of window air conditioners include:
- They’re easy to install, even if you’ve never installed an AC before!
- They are generally less expensive than other models of air conditioners.
- They require less energy and maintenance than other types of air conditioners because there is no ductwork needed for installation.
Drawbacks of Windows Air Conditioners
Here are some of the drawbacks of windows air conditioners that you should consider before opting for a windows ac in India:
- Window air conditioners are less powerful than central air conditioning, so they don’t cool as well.
- They’re generally more expensive than portable air conditioners because of their larger size and higher cost of installation.
- The installation process is more involved than a portable air conditioner’s, so it can be difficult for do-it-yourself homeowners to install a window unit without professional help.
- They take up a lot of space in your home’s windows, which could make them an eyesore if you live in an older home with small windows or are planning on installing them in bedrooms or other rooms where they’re visible to guests or family members who visit often.
Cost of Windows Ac Vs Central Ac
The cost of an air conditioner depends on the size and type of appliance, as well as where you live. In general, however, window ACs are significantly cheaper than central ACs.
Central ACs require a large installation fee because they require ductwork to carry conditioned air throughout the house. Window ACs can be installed with minimal fuss and can cool only one room at a time.
Window ACs also tend to be cheaper than central ACs because they don’t require any sort of ductwork or plumbing work—they just sit on your windowsill and do their thing!