Introduction of iTools 4
What is iTunes? iTunes is software that acts as a media player, media library, mobile device management utility, and client app for the iTunes store. But, you know that it comes with more restrictions.
Hence, it is difficult to handle. So, we can use an iOS managing tool as a substitute for iTunes. If so, what is the best iOS managing software for iDevices? The answer is iTools 4 which is the latest release of iTool. It is an alternative to iTunes. But, iTool contains more advanced features than iTunes.
How can I download it? You can download it from the official website for free. Is it safe to use? Yes: the software secures your data. It acts as a medium for data transfer and does not store any data. Now let’s see more details about the software.
What is iTools 4 download for free?
The most popular iOS managing tool is iTools 4, similar to official iTunes. But, it displays more flexible and advanced features than iTunes.
The software helps with data migration, sharing files, managing battery life, upgrading your devices, making ringtones, etc. Likewise, the iOS managing tool is not mobile-based. It is computer-based software.
Hence, you must first download it to a Mac or Windows computer. Then, connect your devices using a proper USB cable. Also, the tool is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 and above versions and Windows XP up to Windows 11.
Best of features
Why should you select iTools 4 as the iOS managing tool? Here is the answer to that question. You can get it now.
- The iOS managing tool creates a complete backup more efficiently than Apple iTunes and iCloud.
- Share your iOS devices data with new devices – Data migration
- Manage all files and folders on the iOS devices – file manager
- Use as an AirPlayer to browse the web, play games, edit various types of documents, watch videos, etc
- Capable of arranging them orderly set a tidy screen
- Create your ringtones with your recordings as original mobile ringtones.
- Sharing the screen of your device on your Windows computer and working on it with the computer
- Get a complete report of battery health.
- Manage photo collections and share your images between devices
What are additional features?
- Optimize the device performance
- Access your iTunes account
- Upgrade or downgrade the iOS versions
- Manage WeChat account
- Check crash report
How does it differ from iTools 3?
iTools 4 supports the latest iOS 15 operating system and is compatible with the newest iPhone 13 models. Also, it comes with more advanced features such as a Battery master. Likewise, it consists AirPlayer to share your device’s screen with Windows and Mac computers. iTool 4 is an image tool to upgrade high-resolution image s on the computer.
iTool 3 supports the iOS 10 operating systems and below version and is compatible with iPhone 7 models and below version. Also, it does not contain a battery master for checking the battery’s health. It will share images with two devices that are connected.
Complete guide to download iTools for free
Here, we provide system requirements and a step guide to download the iOS managing tool correctly to your computer.
What are the system requirements?
- Operating Systems : Windows XP to Windows 11, including Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.7 or higher versions
- RAM : 256 MB or higher
- CPU : 750 MHz AMD, intel
- Disk Space : At least 50 MB
How to download it?
The iOS managing tool is not available in the Apple App Stores. Hence, you can download it from the official website. Here, we provide the step guide to downloading the software correctly.
- Prepare a Windows or Mac computer to download the iOS managing tool
- Search the web to download the latest version of the iOS managing tool
- Download the package for free
- The icon of tools will arrange on your Windows or Mac PC
- Then connect your iDevice to the computer using a proper USB cable.
- Wait and let it automatically detect the connected iDevices
What are the troubleshooting tips?
Here, we provide essential tips to avoid failures in the process.
- Make sure the compatibility of the iTools 4 with your iOS device
- Confirms the compatibility of the software with the Windows or Mac computer you use
- Use a proper USB cable to connect the devices to the PC
- Always download the latest version for a successful result
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1: Why does iTools be better than iTunes?
Ans: iTools is very supportive, faster, comfortable, easy, and lightweight and comes with a more flexible, comprehensive, and manageable interface than iTunes. Also, it does not require logging into multiple accounts. You can delete any file directly from it. It can sync into iOS jailbreak-supported devices and restore files to supported format rather than deleting them. Likewise, the tool has a library-style interface and does not offer any drag-and-drop access. It is very useful for new users. Hence, you can download iTools 4 for free for your iDevices.
iTunes is an extensive program and consumes more resources. Also, it needs to be more flexible and user-friendly interface. Likewise, it comes with more restrictions than iTools. It is difficult to handle. iTunes requires access through the library to delete any files.
Q.2: How to select a language?
Ans: It supports seven languages, including default English and native Chinese. You can go to the options button in the top right corner. Then go to the language option. Now select your language.
Q.3: What packages can you buy?
Ans: You can download the iOS managing tool as free, premium, and platinum packages. But, the free package is the most popular installation. Hence, you can use a free package with advanced features and functions
iTools 4 download 2023 is the latest release of iTools download that is the best iOS managing tool for all iDevices. It can manage all kinds of media such as videos, photos, documents, PDFs, etc. Likewise, the software is computer-based and has the highest device compatibility. Also, it is available for free download. For more details, please refer to our official website. Likewise, do not forget to share your experience with other iOS users.